Mount Olympus – Climbing, Hiking & Mountaineering
Photo credit: Athanasios Theodorakopoulos
Photo credit: Mike Styllas
Photo credit: Sakispallas
- Elevation: 2917 m
- Difficulty: Walk up
- Best months to climb: April, May, June
- Convenient center: Litochoro, Greece
Mount Olympus Climbing Notes
Tal azulay from ISRAEL writes:
I'll be coming to climb the mountain on the 29/5 30/5 so I have couple of questions:
1. Do I need crampons and ice axe?
2. If I sleep in the hut, do I need sleeping bag?
3. Do I need ropes for the last part of the climb?
Thanks Tal azulay
Click here to submit your own climbing note for Mount Olympus
Select Mount Olympus Location Map Detail:
Use this relief map to navigate to mountain peaks in the area of Mount Olympus.
10 other mountain peaks closest to Mount Olympus: